HP Printers is very popular in homes, workplaces and instructive establishments around the world. These printers are known for being easy to understand and conveying quality printout reliably. Considering their wide exhibit of features HP Printer is among the most intricate PC hardware you can have. Since a great many people don't know about the specialized parts of printer clients frequently need to call the 800 number for HP Printer Support whenever you experience any error or difficulty. Notwithstanding, it generally gets a fundamental comprehending of printer errors with the goal that you can investigate the issue yourself. HP Printer errors are shown by a number code. This article will give you a short outline of HP Printer error 79 alongside some supportive proposals on the best way to determine the error.
What are the causes behind HP Printer Error Code 79?
Most of the errors on HP printers are ordinarily shown on the printer’s control board. These errors are generally shown alongside a message. The error message and the reason behind the error code 79 are mentioned below:
- "79 Error Turn off then on": If you see this sort of error message then it is on the grounds that the HP Printer has experienced a type of inside firmware mistake.
- "79 Service Error Turn off then on": If this is the message demonstrated then it is most presumably in light of an inconsistent DIMM.
- Follow the steps to determine HP Printer Error Code 79
The HP Printer error 79 is a nonexclusive framework mistake that can be settled utilizing the means referenced underneath:
Step 1: Switch off the printer
You can start fixing error 79 by first turning your printer off. When your HP printer totally shuts down you should sit tight for about a large portion of a moment and afterwards restart the printer. You ought to likewise ensure all the HP Printer links are secure and the USB link is associated appropriately.
Step 2: Reinstall DIMM
You can utilize the means referenced beneath to reinstall the double in-line memory module on your PC to get your HP Printer running once more:
- Mood killer the PC and delicately open the PC case
- Evacuate every one of the connections and power links
- Search for the memory module and evacuate the memory holding chips
- Feel free to expel the memory from the Motherboard
- Gradually reinstall the memory back in the Motherboard
- Check if the memory holding chips are reconnected and close the PC case
You ought to likewise check the firmware version you are utilizing and update it is essential so your HP Printer can keep running with no errors. In case, that you enable to end up this errors and you continue to face this issue you may require propelled specialized help. You can call the HP Printer technical support number +1-844-522-3668 and request to address a prepared professional who can give you a step by step control on the most proficient method to execute increasingly complex investigating steps.