We use printers in day to day life as we need to print many kinds of official documents, papers etc, everybody has a different purpose for using a printer. A printer is the most useful device but sometimes we have to face some common issues occurs during the printing. Going through this article you will how to troubleshoot the common issues of the printer as we are providing some easy steps by following them you can get rid of your issues.
Step 1. First of all, you need to find out what exact issue occurring in your printer;
It is very common that your printer is not printing or sometimes it prints slowly or hangs at the time of printing. It all depends upon the quality of your printer and there are many ways to solve out the issues.
Step 2. How do you identify the printer issue?
Some time your hardware fails to perform a command, and your computer will show you an error message or code. If you are getting the error issue then you can use simple ways to check if your printer is working or not.
1. Ensure that the printer is connected. Reconnect all gadget lines and reboot your PC. This will likewise resolve any application errors.
2. Ensure that the printer is turned on and all status lights are reacting.
3. In the event that it is a remote printer, ensure that it is associated with the system by means of WI-FI or switch
4. Print a test page. All printers have a self-demonstrative wizard which you can reach from the taskbar symbol, control board, or begin menu.
5. Ensure that you are sending print directions to the correct printer. Remote printers are regularly mixed up on the off chance that you have numerous printers of a similar brand running on the system. Ensure that the model and make is the correct one preceding running symptomatic once more.
6. Check your web associations with check whether the remote printer is open. Simply open your program and open any site that isn't stored on your PC.
7. Check printer properties and reboot printer.
There might be an issue in your spooler service if your printer is not printing or working slowly. This is the printer memory that stores print directions and gives you a chance to set need status for your errands. When this memory is full, your printer will won't take any assignments until it is cleared. You can think about this as the program reserve which spares momentary history and backs your program off after expanded use.
Step 3: Still facing problems? Troubleshoot generic issues now.
Try to get the latest driver for your printer, because sometimes what happens that these devices are shipped with a previous version of the driver which is not incompatible with your Windows updates. So for doing that visit a website and download the latest version of the firmware and make sure to install it correctly before you go in for updating Windows on your computer.
Step 4: Get updates
To apply Windows updates, go to Start, select All Programs, and click on Windows Update. This will open a window where you have to choose to Check for Updates before continuing to Install Updates. If in case, that you are certain that you have the most recent adaptation of Windows and drivers previously introduced on your PC, at that point skirt this progression and move to the following one.
Step 5: Restart the print spooler service
You should be signed in as an admin to change or restart the printer spooler administration. In the print spooler properties, select programmed as the general kind and spare settings. This will reset the printer each time the PC reboots. You should run this procedure from the essential PC where remote printers are concerned. You can likewise get more data on the most proficient method to investigate your web association for printer issues. In the print spooler properties, select modified as the general kind and extra settings. This will reset the printer each time the PC reboots. You should run this system from the basic PC where remote printers are concerned. You can moreover get more information on the most capable strategy to research your web relationship for printer issues.
It may happen that you can get other issues related to printer setup or any other technical issue other than mentioned above. In that you case without any second thought you can take help of Printer Support. Printer tech support experts available 24/7 for providing you much better instant solution to get rid of your all printer issues. You only need to call on printer technical support number 1-844947-4779 and get the solution of your issue.