We are discussing here on how to fix the HP printer error state in Windows 10. Then, if you have an HP printer, Windows 10, an error state problem? You have received many error messages while working on your HP printer such as “Printer is offline”, but the latest “Printer is in an error state”. So don’t worry about it, therefore, HP printers are quite popular PC accessories, but there is also the highest risk of problems after the upgrade to Windows 10. Many users complain of this problem “Printer on Windows 10 error”. Trying to operate it?
This problem often occurs when the system receives new updates that cause the connected device to stop working. Even when it does not print out your document, it creates a very irritating moment when you have not made a mistake. Even after this error occurs, uninstalling and reinstalling the device does not work. And the computer freezes the screen and troubles you to continue with your system. Thus, here are the methods to follow to fix this error.
Printer in error state problems?
Each time you send a file to print, the error message is an HP printer in an error state. This irritates so much because it is just because of this kind of problem that all your important work is pending. You will get some useful ideas to deal with this problem with the help of the HP chat system. Top technicians are always ready to connect and chat with you.
An error state issue appears on printer windows when the printer driver is corrupted or inked, the printer is jammed and the printer cover remains open or the printer is not connected properly. Don’t worry if you don’t get your HP printer. To eliminate this mistake, in this blog, we have mentioned some ideal measures in the easiest way to get the solution in your hands when you are following. So, don’t let yourself down as we know that every question has some specific answer, but the only thing we need is to try to find that solution.
Easy Methods to Fix HP Printer In Error State Windows 10
But before troubleshooting, know some of the frequent reasons for the HP printer error status –
● BIOS problem is a common factor
● Malware or any other virus attack
● If the printer driver becomes corrupted
● Lack of high-speed Internet connectivity is frequent.
● Printer may not have plugged in wires and USB properly.
On Windows 10 some simple methods work to fix the printer in an error state.
Fortunately, if you have upgraded or updated to the latest version of Windows 10, it is possible that the status of your printer pops up the “Printer in error status” error notification. With this printer error, you will not be able to get a printout of anything.
Every time, we face printer error state problems in Windows 10, we normally go to uninstall and reinstall printer drivers and in general, it helps us to get rid of printer-like problems. Such as an error in Windows 10.
Whenever, if you are looking for a printer to error status Windows 10 solution, then you need to take a look at the wide-ranging techniques of how to fix the printer in an error state in Windows 10?
Step 1: – Run the troubleshooter
If you are unable to print or connect your HP printer in Windows 10, generally run the printer troubleshooter. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the printer and fix the issues.
Make sure your printer is plugged into the power supply and powered on. Check for a USB connection or a wireless connection.
If these steps do not work, download, and run the printing troubleshooter.
If you are still having problems, your printer may need a new driver. Right-click the “Start” button and then choose “Device Manager”. Then “Expand Printer” and find your printer in the list, right-click it and then choose the “Update Driver” option.
In this way, you can resolve your issue.
Step 2: – Check Wi-Fi or cable
Following the steps above, however, if the status of your printer displays “Printer in error state”, there may be a problem with the printer.
Ensure that the printer is connected to your PC via Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for less paper or ink, and make sure the cover is not open and the paper is not jammed.
Fix HP Printer Offline?
Step 3: – Select “Use Printer Online” option
If the HP printer is in an offline state, follow the steps below to make it online.
● Click “Windows + X”, then go to “Control Panel” and then click “Devices and Printers”.
● Then click on “Printer”.
● If “Printer is offline”, it shows “Offline Message” status. Check the printer online and it shows “ready”.
● Check the HP printer is offline, set it online.
● Then right-click on the printer and then choose “Use Printer Online”.
● When the printer is set online the display must be changed to ready.
Step 4: Reinstall the Printer Driver
● Open the control panel> select view by a large icon
● Click on Tools and Printers
● Right-click on your printer> choose Remove Device
● Confirm removing the device and restarting your computer
● After the PC reboot, it should automatically detect and install your printer, if not, unplug it and plug it in again.
Step 5: Set Print Spooler Service to Automatic
● Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard> type services.msc in the Run box and press Enter
● Search for print spooler service in the right pane and first make sure it is set to start
● Right-click Print Spooler> Properties
● In the General tab, set the startup type to Automatic from the drop-down menu> Apply> Click OK
● Close the Services window and restart your computer to determine what the problem is.
Step 6: Make sure the paper is full
It is important to check whether the paper is loaded onto the printer tray. Before doing so, you must assure that the printer is turned off. Now, turn on your printer and wait for a minute until your HP printer is in ready condition. Now check for errors.
If your HP printer still has an HP printer in error state, do not wag-off! If your HP printer is not printing, contact HP Support for more help from the experts. You only need to call and be hassle-free with them. They will tell you the exact solution to this question.
Step 7: Update Windows
Press the start button> open settings
● Click update and security
● Select windows update
● Click Check for updates
● If it finds an update, then let it complete the process and restart your computer
● After rebooting your PC, check if Windows has fixed the problem.
● We hope that our solutions have helped you fix this printer problem.
● If you liked this article, leave a comment in the comment section below
HP printer technical support phone number
You can call the HP Printer Tech Support Toll-free Phone Number +1-800-903-5832, which works round the clock to assist you in printer support. We are independent HP customer support service providers and are supported by a team of well experienced and competent technicians, who can fix your HP’s technical issues or errors in an easy way. So why are you waiting here! Just get in touch on your phone and a toll-free number to get hasty support for HP troubles. Therefore, we are happy to assist you further.