HP printers do not print black, is a usual concern that is bothered by most of the users while operating on HP printers. There are many causes beyond this delusion. If you are among them whose work is held up due to this delusion then today you have come across the right place. Tech IGS, third party HP printer tech support provider, is laying out steps to fix HP printer black ink delusions. Also we will lay out for you the objectives beyond the appearance of this delusion. So that next time when this error happens you earlier know what is the glitch and what to do.
Connect with HP Printer Tech Support for genuine printer solutions. You can call us anytime at our toll-free number +1-800-903-5832.
What are the Main Causes of HP Printer Not Printing Black?
While utilizing the printer, when you are taking out prints you may counter some issues. One of the most usual affairs is images appearing too dark.
Beneath are some of the reasons behind the printer not printing correctly:
• You must contemplate the protecting tape. In case you are using a new cartridge then you should take care of the protecting tape.
• Check whether the printer has sufficient ink. In case your cartridge is out of ink then you need to replace it with a new one.
• There are chances that your cable is not working properly which may result in the printer not working issue or printer not printing black issue.
Simple Steps to Fix HP Printer Not Printing Black Ink Issue
HP Printer Tech Support is here with the best solutions that will help you to remove the problem from the root. You just have to follow the steps one by one and soon your printer will be ready to print.
Step 1 – Reinstall the Printer Driver
If your printer is not printing black then try to uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
• First of all detach the printer from the driver list.
• Disengage the cable from the printer if it is connected.
• Steer to Control Panel
• Then, click on Devices and Printers, right click on the icon of printer and click on uninstall device.
• Now go after the on-screen instruction to complete the software removal.
• Now uninstall the print driver software
• In case your printer is engaged with a computer via USB cable then disconnect cable from printer.
• Now search windows for features and after that click on Programs and Features in the list.
• Click on the HP printer name in the list and then uninstall it.
• If you see a user account control message then click on yes.
• Next follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
• Once the software is uninstalled, restart the computer.
• After following the steps to uninstall the print driver now go to the HP official website and install the latest version of drivers.
• Now check whether the printer is printing properly or not.
Step 2 – Examine the Ink Level of the Cartridge
Most probably all the HP printers have LCD touchscreens panels and on them you can easily check ink levels. Steps to check the ink level:
• Go to the windows and click on the control panel.
• In the control panel navigate to the option Ink Levels.
Note: The steps to check the ink level are not the same for all the printer models. So read the book that comes along with the printer which has all the information.
Step 3 – Remove the Plastic Tape from the New Cartridge
Usually the printer user forgot to remove the plastic tape when they bring new cartridge.
• Firstly remove the black ink cartridge from the printer.
• Then, peel off the protective tape.
• If you are using the old cartridge then move on further and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Step 4 – Clean the Ink Cartridge
Your printer may not print black if your cartridge is not cleaned properly.
• Clean the ink cartridge by using a cotton swab to remove the dirt and dried ink from the print header.
• Then also clean the printer heads.
Step 5 – Do Print Cartridge Alignment
Always make sure that to run “Self-Test Diagonistic” and “Print Cartridge Alignment” fix the issue of black ink not printing. In case you get an error message “Print Cartridge Alignment Failed” then you need to follow the troubleshooting steps:
• First of all insert the correct size and type of paper in the printer i.e., A4 size.
• Then press the Setup button on the Control Panel of the printer.
• Now press the down arrow to select Tools and then press Ok.
• Again press down arrow to select Align Print Cartridges and then press Ok.
• Next align the print head and print an alignment page.
All of the above steps are absolutely simple and easy to go after. If you are still experiencing the delusion or you are stuck in between any of the steps, without any delay give us a call at our HP Printer toll-free number +1-800-903-5832