If you are planning to delete your AOL Account then, let us tell you that you can’t delete your email account without closing the whole AOL account that implies losing access to all AOL services, which include AIM instant messenger. Moreover, your emails and address book will be deleted after 90 days; and you will enable to recover them after 90 days. For reactivating your AOL and getting back address book you have to log in with AOL account username and password.
Follow the steps to close the AOL Account:
1. Visit the AOL My Account page. Indicate your program myaccount.aol.com. This will stack the sign-in page.
2. Sign in with your AOL username and Password. You'll have to sign in with your AOL account before you can roll out any improvements to your membership.
In the event that you don't have a clue about your AOL login data, click "Forget password?" Enter your AOL username or email address related with your account, and round out the CAPTCHA. You'll get an email at your related location with a connection to reset your password.
In the event that you don't approach the email address you used to enlist, you'll have to utilize that email administration's account recovery services.
In the event that you don't have an email address related with your account, you won't almost certainly reset your password.
3. Click the "Manage My Subscriptions" link. You can discover this in the tabs over each one of those secretive connects to your record choices close to the highest point of the page however beneath the graphical standard expressing the segment of the page that you are presently on (My Account).
4. Wait while your memberships load. It may take as long as a moment for your membership to stack on the page.
5. Click the "X Cancel" button below the membership you need to cancel. This will open another page specifying the administrations you are dropping
6. Select a reason starting from the drop menu. AOL approaches that you select a reason behind your retraction. Select the most material one, or pick "Other reason." Any reason you pick will make little difference to the crossing out procedure, yet you should pick one to proceed.
7. Clicks "Drop AOL" or "Drop Billing." You'll get a message that your membership AOL services have been dropped.
In the event that you were paying for AOL, you'll have the option to get to your administrations right until the finish of your billing cycle. When your account hits the charging date, you will lose access to your AOL services.
8. Reactivate your account if necessary. AOL cautions that free accounts will probably be erased and lost, yet in addition state that you can attempt to recover a deactivated record by marking in with your old account data. You will be unable to recover your deactivated account, or the majority of your messages might be erased.
Other than that, if you are AOL users and you are dealing with any kind of technical error or other sorts of issues you can take the assistance from AOL Technical Support. Get the instant solution of your issues by dialing AOL Technical Support Number +1-800-903-5832 and avail the assistance from expert professionals.