AOL Mail has huge traffic on a daily basis. And there are also erupting issues that force users to move AOL Mail to Gmail, or other email services as Yahoo and Gmail are known to be more useful for the organization.
In this blog, we will solve the query ‘how to automatically switch or forward AOL Mail to Gmail and other email providers. So read the provided writeup to fix the issue of forwarding from AOL.
Forwarding AOL Mails To Gmail
- Go to the Gmail Settings at the top right-hand corner.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab, from there select the option named "Import mail and contacts"
- A window will be opened where you'll be asked What account do you want to import from? Enter your AOL id and Password in that given space and then proceed by selecting Continue.
- Make sure that every import message and contact is selected.
- If you select the “import new mails for the next 30 days” option, your all AOL emails will now be redirected to Gmail for the next month.
- Lastly, press “ Start Import” and then OK.
Forwarding AOL Mails To Yahoo
- Mouse over the Settings menu button in Yahoo inbox and tap "Settings" to access the preferences of your account.
- Tap to the "Add" section. Afterward, provide your AOL email in the corresponding section.
- Check "Set Up to Receive Emails" and tap "Save" to send a verification email to AOL inbox.
- Now tap to link in AOL inbox and send all AOL emails to your yahoo.
Forwarding AOL Mails To Outlook
- Go to your AOL Mail inbox, then select "Options." Select mail settings that you can find on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click "IMAP and POP," which will be located on the left-hand menu.
- Launch the Outlook application. If the Startup Wizard appears, select "Next," and then "Next" again till the "E-mail Accounts" page appears.
- Click on the option of or Additional Server Types," or "Manually Configure Server Settings
- Click “Next”, your service page will appear.
- Select "Internet E-mail," then "Next." Fill in the inquired account details
- .After filling in the information, Click "Close," then "Finish." Outlook will automatically retrieve your incoming emails from your AOL account and delivers
We hope by reading this you will be able to forward AOL mails to other desired email platforms. Though if you’re still facing problems related to AOL mail, you can get in touch with AOL Mail support number +1-800-903-5832 which is available 24/7 at your service.