A printer that has alignment issues won't print documents precisely. Images and content can print at a point or they may not print by any means. Your printer can move toward becoming misaligned if there is any paper stuck in the machine, print cartridges are obstructed or messy, ill-advised establishment of cartridges and utilizing low-quality cartridges. Furthermore, a printer can progress toward becoming misaligned after the machine finishes a vast print work. Utilize the Printers and Devices Alignment utility in Windows or the printer's product to address an arrangement issue or check the machine and cartridges for a physical issue. Let’s check out how to fix the issues;
For Windows, follow the steps written below:
• Firstly, click on start and then opt “Devices and Printers”.
• Now, you have to click on the printer image. Open up the pop-up menu and select printing preferences.
• Further, click the icon of Services> Align the print cartridge.
• After that, your printer will instantly print a testing page related to alignment.
• For aligning the cartridges, you have to follow the instructions given by Alignment wizard. When the alignment wizard approaches the completion stage, select Finish.
• After launching the printer’s software, select Maintenance> Tools.
• Click on Alignment Printer option and then select the Alignment button. Now an alignment page will be printed.
• For completing the alignment process, you have to follow the instructions stated by alignment wizard. Once the alignment process reaches the completion stage, select Complete
• You need to check out very carefully if there is any paper stuck inside the paper. This is because stuck up papers can lead to the improper alignment of printer cartridges. So you need to clear away all stuck up papers from your printer for resolving the problem totally
• If printer cartridges are infected or congested then replace them with good quality papers as soon as possible.
• You can also set up new manufacturer’s cartridges in the printer.
You can take help from Printer Technical Support. Printer tech support experts available 24/7 for providing you a much better instant solution to get rid of your all printer issues. You only need to call on printer support number +1-800-903-5832 and get the solution of your issue.