HP printer is one of the most common brands among the users. It is globally used by many professional, home and business users. Moreover, wireless is a dilapidated option in contrast to USB or wired connection, but often you can observe that your HP printer cannot connect to web services, when you attempt to connect it for the first time. In such cases, you need complete expert guidance. If you want to solve the HP printer cannot connect to web services problem, you must solve this technical glitch immediately. Before solving this issue, you must know the major reasons for this error. In addition, you can take expert’s guidance from Printer Technical Support Number opening 24 hours for you.
Technical Causes behind HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services
You can utilize your HP printers to print the documents from a location with the help of the Internet. When your printing machine does not print and fail to connect with the web services, you will obtain the following error messages:
1. Server connection error-You are getting Issues, while connecting to the web server. If you acutely face this issue, you can simply click on the “Retry” button or click on the “OK” button to exit.
2. Web services problems-You are facing problems, while connecting to web services servers.
3. Server connection error- When you are not able to connect to web services, you may face server connection error. If you are facing HP Printer cannot connect to Web Services error, you must check internet access and try again.
Instructions to Solve HP printer cannot connect to web services issue
1. Make sure that the printing machine which you are using bears web services by probing on the control panel of the printer.
2. You need to find out your wireless or wired connection that is responding appropriately and the printing machine is rightly connected.
3. Reboot your computer system, router, and printer. Occasionally it helps to solve all the problems.
4. You must power on the web service with the help of printer EWS that could fix communication issues with printing machines.
5. You should detect internet proxy server settings that it appropriately matches along with printer EWS.
6. By updating printer firmware everyday with the latest updates could fix this issue.
7. You must upgrade the router firmware as obsolete can affect the performance and safety, or prevent the router from connecting with the internet exactly.
Troubleshooting Methods When HP Printer cannot connect to Web Services
Method 1: Check Printer’s Connection properly
First, you must inspect carefully that the printing machine is really connected to HP web services. Note down that HP printers cannot connect to web services, when you plugged in a USB cord. Look into the printer’s connection status via opening a wireless network or settings option on its LCD display. You must notice a blue, and solid wireless button light that displays a printing machine is connected correctly. Connect HP printers with web services, if you cannot notice that light visibly.
Method 2: Restart Your PC, Printer and Router
1. First, you must restart your PC, printer and router, this way can fix connectivity problems. You need to turn off and remove the wire from the router.
2. After that, you need to turn off the HP printer appropriately.
3. Then, you must shut down the PC or laptop.
4. You need to connect the router back and switch it on instantly.
5. Turn on the printer again.
6. Finally, you are required to boot up the PC or laptop.
Method 3: Turn on web services from Printer’s Embedded Web Server Webpage
1. Search their printer manuals for specific information on how to print a network configuration page. You must obey the instructions below, when you have printed that web page.
2. You must open a selected web browser in windows.
3. Enter the correct URL for the Web Server displayed on the network configuration page in the preferred browser’s URL bar. URL captures the form of a number.
4. Then, you need to click a web services button on the EWS page that opens freely.
5. Finally, you must click, and activate, or switch on the option on the web services button. After that, you must go via web services setup wizard.
Method 4: Correct DNS settings for HP printer
Some users have reported that they have fixed HP printer cannot connect to web services connection problems just by changing the DNS server for HP printer to Google’s 18.104.22.168 IP address.
To do so, you must open the Embedded Web Server page as described above. After that, you need to click on wireless on the left of the network button. You can choose the IPv4 tab correctly, type 22.214.171.124 as the first DNS there, and click on the “apply” button. Finally, you have configured the printer machine to use Google’s DNS in the place of the router’s DNS server perfectly.
Conclusive Words from Experts
By following above commands, you can fix HP printers that cannot connect to web services problems. You can carry out these steps successfully in order to come out from this issue. These commands are really simplified to make users trouble-free.