HP is the most eminent printer brand over the globe. People highly tender it to bring off their working goals. It offers amazing aspects and functions to the customers. In spite of all this, sometimes you might counter an unknown issue while working on it. But you do not have to worry at all as we, a team of HP Printer Tech Support, are giving the best solutions for all the HP printer glitches or snags. In this blog post we are here to offer the fitting steps on the most common statement i.e, HP printers don’t print with new cartridges.
HP Printer Tech Support is a notable third party company that is highly suggested when there is any demand for the HP printer problems. If you are new to HP printer forward facets then make use of our perfect technical support services. We have a team of certified and skilled experts who makes sure to offer 24*7 services. Get the easiest and simplest steps for HP printers don’t print with new cartridges problems.
For any further help pertaining to HP printer issues then give call us at our toll-free number +1-800-903-5832.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges Issue
HP printers bank on several ink cartridges to print documents from a computer. These cartridge designs enable you to simply place them into the printer. When you load brand-new ink cartridges, you can find illustrations when an HP printer will not print. Regardless there is nothing incorrect with the ink cartridges. Well, you can solve the problem by using specific troubleshooting methods. Follow the below-listed steps:
• Uplift the printer lid of your HP printer.
• Locate the printer’s ink cartridges, enclosed in a grey bay in the centre of the printer.
• Detach the ink cartridges from the printer by dislodging on the black tab that secures them and swiftly pulls towards you out of the printer.
• If there is any pink packaging tape yet on the contracts of the printer cartridge then detach it.
• In case you leave the tape on it then it will block the cartridges from making genuine contact with the printer.
• Now put back the ink cartridges inside the printer and then reprint the document.
• Download the software update for your specific printer model from HP that amends an error with HP printers that widens new cartridges useless and makes your printer to stop functioning.
• Then, insert your printer’s model number in the “Locate your Product to get Support” box.
• After that clink on your computer’s operating system and download the exact software cure to your desktop.
• To start the driver installation double-click on the downloaded file.
• Now go after the on-screen prompts and restart your computer when the installation is finished.
• At last print a test document.
• First of all the power off your HP printer and detach the ink cartridges from the printer to clean them.
• In the procedure of installing new cartridges, dirt and dust can reach the metal contacts of the cartridge and may result in non-functioning of the cartridges.
• Now place a cartridge on a clean paper towel to avoid the ink from leakage.
• To humidify it spew a very little amount of distilled water onto a cotton ball.
• Then swiftly wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with the wet cotton ball.
• After that let the cartridges dry, put the cartridges back inside the printer and power on the device.
• At last print a test document to ensure that the printer is working perfectly.
Quick Steps for My Printer Won’t Recognise a New Ink Cartridges
• First of all detach all the ink cartridges and carry out a hard reset on the printer.
• Then discontinue the power cord from the back of the printer and unplug the power cord.
• Detach the USB cable, in case it is present.
• Now wait for 2-3 minutes and then press and hold the power button on your printer for around 30 seconds to detach any additional charge.
• Plug in the power cable without any extension cord and then plug in the power cord to the printer.
• After that turn on the printer and wait until the warm-up period completes and the printer is idle.
• Next fit the ink cartridge and seek to print a test page and check whether it works.
Best Technical Support for HP Printer
If after completing all the steps you are still facing problems about how to fix this error ‘My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges’ then contact us. Our technical services are available all across the world. We pledge to offer the best solution for any HP printer issues. Our team is quite capable in solving all the printer issues efficiently and immediately. Feel free to reach us at our HP Printer Toll-Free Number +1-800-903-5832