Today, we know Printer's device is most important and helpful for home and office use. You can easily use it to copy, printing, faxing and scanning a document or file. It connects to Wi-Fi (wireless) and wired connection. When you are using the printers in daily life, then it shows some error like too much time or takes a long time while printing, printing quality not well, printer slow printing, ink cartridges error, printing as blacklines, not connected with the smart device, paper jam error, and more.
There are many reasons behind this error during printing
● The first thing about, which connection you are using while printing?
● Is this error arising during smartphone printing?
● Which Wi-Fi routers are used for printer connectivity?
Above these factors may also affect your printing speed. We provide printer support for all kinds of printer issues.
This type of issue occurs in an office organization’s printer and they slow down for a long period of use while printing. So now we discuss the printer is printing at a slow speed and how we can fix this issue.
Problem during Wired Connection:
● In the first step, you can Reset the printer. The printer unplugs from the power cord and reconnects it after a few minutes.
● If it connects with a cable, then try to check if it is faulty or not, then you can use a different USB cable.
● Uninstall the currently using printer driver and reinstall again.
● Make sure the network and cable connection are secure and correct.
● Check the range and signal strength of your internet on the device.
Problem during Wi-Fi Connection:
● In case your printer is connected over the wireless connection, then make sure it is in the Wi-Fi range of your printer.
● You could use the quality of the Wireless router with signal strength, which also supports 802.11ac in the new top-line standard conditions.
● If you have the need, then you can also add a wireless extender or repeater. It helps to increase the Wi-Fi strength with the speed
performance of printing.
● Make sure your printer is wireless network strength or router.
● If you have needed, then update your current printer firmware from the printer software and updates the website.
We discussed all the factors above that help to increase the speed of printing for both wireless and wired connections. After following all these steps, the problem is as it is, then you can directly contact us on Printer Tech Support Number +1-888-751-4951. We will solve this error for your printer.