What is Brother Printer Error TW006
TW006 in Brother Printer occurs when the Brother Scanners have stopped communicating with the computers properly. This problem mainly occurs due to failure in configured systems or corrupted entries in the Windows registry.
Issues also occur when there are problems with Control Center4 software with the scanner. (ControlCenter4 is a software interface provided by Brother to quickly scan photos and save them in various formats).
Go through this Blog if you are also a victim of Brother Printer Error TW006. You can easily fix this error by following some simple steps provided below.
Easy Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TW006
If your printers are connected to your computer with the help of a network or a USB cable
STEP 1 - If your printers are connected using a network connection, the error TW006 is apparently being caused because your system is connected with too many networks at the same time. In this case, you have to select any one active connection and disable the others. To know if your PC is connected to multiple networks follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows flag on the desktop, type Command, Select the Command Prompt option.
- In the Command Prompt window type "IPCONFIG" and then select Enter.
- Here you will get the details about your computer network. Now scroll down and note down the IP Addresses.
- In case there are multiple IP Addresses shown or IPv4 Addresses, then disable one. I case you are not totally sure how to either search it up or call your administrator or router manufacturers in this assistance.
- However, if you have only one network connection connected indicated then you shall move to the next steps
STEP 2 - See if you are able to scan into different applications like Camera Wizard or Scanner or Windows Fax and Scan. By this method, you'll likely understand whether the problems are associated with a Scanner driver or a Control Center 4 setting. It also depends upon the differnt operating systems, so if you are able to scan by any of the applications proceed to the next step.
Step 3 - Uninstall your Brother Software
You will need to re-install the MFL-Suite Software ( it is a software program for Brother printers that allows the computer to communicate with the machine it is also designed to give greater functionality and flexibility to Brother machine)
Once the installation of MFL Pro Suite is done, retry scanning from ControlCenter4 again.
- If you are able to scan now, then congratulations, your problem with Brother TW006 is resolved.
- In case you’re still facing difficulties in scanning then the problem might reside inside your computer's registry you can in that case use an alternative application if available.
If you need any assistance regarding any of the printers, make sure to contact Printer Tech Support Number +1-888-751-4951.