The printer is an external hardware device that is connected to a computer with a USB or wirelessly. It gives the output of the electronic data stored in a computer either text or graphics form by generating a hard copy on a paper of standard size with ink. Printer is known as common peripheral devices for computers. It has different sizes, speed, functionality, and sophistication. It determines the cost of a printer whether it is high or lower in comparison. HP Printer is a premier company that provides printers for any situation including home and home office, small to large business and enterprise, etc.
Some of the top quality printers available at this brand are as follows:
• HP DeskJet High Capacity Cartridge 2020HC Single Function Printer
• HP 1213NF LaserJet Printer
• HP LaserJet Pro MFP 427FDN Printer White
• HP OfficeJet 4500 Desktop Printer
• HP 6500A Plus OfficeJet Printer
With so many of these high-class printers with different functionalities to choose from, you can avail your favorite HP Printer without any hassle or problem at very good rates. Thereafter it is very important to understand that purchasing the printer is only the beginning part of putting it into use for printing purposes. Printers generally install automatically but its process is not easy to pull off due to lots of practical information. When you get to know how it works, then you can not only install the printer at your home or office but also use it from anywhere remotely. Some technical details must be known to you with regards to setting up and installing the HP Printer to your computer that is as follows:
1. Installing a printer with a USB
USB also is known as Universal Serial Bus is a wire cord connection that is established between the computer and local printer (home printer) to conduct the set-up and installation process of the HP Printer.
• Start with inserting the cartridge in its slot and use the power cable to switch on the printer.
• Connect the computer with the printer by using the USB wire cord.
• Use the driver CD or driver DVD or download the driver from the HP Website for the printers.
• Follow the screen instructions to finish the installation of the driver.
• Once the installation is complete for the driver, the computer detects the printer for the set-up to be completed, and thereafter you can start printing with your HP Printer.
1. Installing a wireless printer
Wireless connection happens on a Wi-Fi device, so a computer must have this option to be connected with the network printer (office printer) for the process of set-up and installing the HP Printer.
• Firstly, do insert the cartridge in its slot and then take the power cable to switch on the printer.
• Go to the Start button on the Windows and pick the Devices and Printers option.
• Thereafter, click on Add a Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth Printer in the Add a Printer tab, if the printer is not listed there then you can add it with its Name or IP Address.
• Download the HP driver from the website and follow the on-screen instruction for its installation.
• As the driver is installed, the computer connects with the HP Printer, and then you can start printing whatever you like to do.
If there are any issues related to printer setup or installation as well as the printer printing or offline you can take the printer support from TechIGS. We have the experts available to solve all your printer issues on the HP Printer support number +1-800-903-5832. The tech support services are available 24/7 to provide you instant solutions for all the HP Printer issues. They efficiently guide you to ensure that all the printer issues are resolved completely in a very reasonable time.